RiseDay is hiring Restaurant Waiters who’ll be working on the river cruise ships on the Danube River.
- Responsible for serving food and beverage efficiently and in a courteous manner.
- Maintaining excellent grooming standards at all times.
- Learns and uses appropriate food and wine terminology and pronunciation to enhance the guest’s dining experience. Becomes familiar with menu descriptions and wine lists in order to discuss items appropriately with guests.
- Presents both food and beverage menus to guests, suggests dinner courses, appropriate wines and answers questions regarding menu and wine selections.
- Taking care of restaurant reservations when instructed.
- Cleaning and polishing equipment, glassware and flatware.
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- At least 6 months of work experience as a receptionist
- Good knowledge of the German language (conversational)
- You’re going to sign a Maltese-type employment contract that provides you a good salary, health, and social insurance and paid vacation days. Your salary is starting at 1500 euros monthly.
- You aren’t going to have any costs of living on the boat, because we offer you a free stay in two or three-bed cabins, as well as meals during your stay on the boat.
- RiseDay is paying your transportation costs (up to 300 euros).
- You’ll get Internet vouchers, so you can stay in touch with your family and friends while you stay on the boat.
- We provide you training and education, which ensures your career growth in the company.
- You’ll have opportunity to travel Europe and visit the cities on free-of-charge excursions
- We organize monthly team-building events which gives you the opportunity to connect with all your colleagues.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB:
If you would like to work for a fast-growing company with a great vision, surrounded by lovely and talented people, all while traveling through Europe and earning money, do not hesitate to apply for a job today! Please, send your CV to [email protected] and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.