We are hiring Cook Chefs who’ll be working on the river cruise ships on the Danube River.
- Responsible for the entire galley operation onboard
- Ensuring professional production and distribution of all meals for guest and crew in accordance with company standards, menu cycle, and recipes
- Supervision, motivation, and training of the multi-national galley crew
- Responsible for cost control and adherence to set budgets
- Conduct performance evaluations for direct reports
- Responsible for the correct departmental manning in the line of the EU Regulations and given budgets
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Cook
- Good knowledge of the German language (conversational)
- You’re going to sign a Maltese-type employment contract that provides you a good salary, health, and social insurance and paid vacation days. Your salary is starting at 3000 euros monthly.
- You aren’t going to have any costs of living on the boat, because we offer you a free stay in two or three-bed cabins, as well as meals during your stay on the boat.
- RiseDay is paying your transportation costs (up to 300 euros).
- You’ll get Internet vouchers, so you can stay in touch with your family and friends while you stay on the boat.
- We provide you training and education, which ensures your career growth in the company.
- You’ll have opportunity to travel Europe and visit the cities on free-of-charge excursions
- We organize monthly team-building events which gives you the opportunity to connect with all your colleagues.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB:
If you would like to work for a fast-growing company with a great vision, surrounded by lovely and talented people, all while traveling through Europe and earning money, do not hesitate to apply for a job today!
Send your CV to [email protected] and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.