Swiss cruising company named “Scenic” is hiring Chefs de Partie who are going to work on the riverboats in Europe.
- You are going to sign the Swiss-type employment contract directly with the company. Employed by a Swiss contract has health and accident insurance when on board and vacation.
- Often at home! The operating season is typically 7-8 months, but you can take two vacations during the season. Depending on position, a minimum of 6-8 days of vacation per month will be accumulated.
- Rest days included! You’re going to have two complete rest days off per month.
- Travel expenses refunding! The employer reimburses travel expenses up to 700 euros per season.
- Low costs of living on the boat! Accommodation and meals are provided by the company. You’ll be living in state-of-the-art, multiple bed cabins with en-suite toilet, shower, and TV. You’re going to have meals and water for free. Your laundry is washed free of charge on-board.
- Keep in touch with family and friends! You’re going to have complimentary crew Internet.
- Europe is going to be your home! You’ll visit cities on the shores of Danube, Rhine, Main, Seine, and Duoro.
SPECIAL CREW BENEFITS:
– Complimentary haircut once per month
– Sports massage once per month
– Possibility for all crew members to use the Gym/Fitness
– Crew entertainment center in the crew area
– Possibility to join guest excursions
- Professional preparation and distribution of daily meals including breakfast, lunch, tea time, dinner, etc. for crew and guests following Executive Chef manual and menu cycle
- Ordering of stock in cooperation with Executive Chef
- Conducting stock takes; inventory according to company procedures
- Preparation to open and close ships at start and end of season
- Performance according to company standards and HACCP rules
- Active participation in onboard training programs
YOU’RE WELCOME TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Basic English language knowledge (conversational)
- Cooking Diploma or Certificate
- Proven work experience as Cook
APPLY FOR THE JOB
Please, send your CV toand our recruiters are going to contact you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.