RiseDay is hiring receptionists who’ll be working on the river cruise ships on the Danube River. If you would like to work for a fast-growing company with a great vision, surrounded by lovely and talented people, all while traveling through Europe and earning money, do not hesitate to apply for a job today!
- Full understanding of guest infotainment system and a guarantee of its smooth operation
- Organization and planning of embarkation/disembarkation
- Read and update the logbook daily and take action accordingly
- Ensure that all guest complaints received are either settled immediately or referred to the relative party for follow up. Guest to be promptly advised of all actions taken
- Prepares the guest lists, party invitations, menus, and special notes from the ship’s management
- Coordination, confirmation, and assistance with guests’ departure arrangements and other travel connections (e.g. flight changes)
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- At least 6 months of work experience as a receptionist
- Good knowledge of the German language (conversational)
- You’re going to sign a Maltese-type employment contract that provides you a good salary, health, and social insurance and paid vacation days. Your salary is starting at 1500 euros monthly.
- You aren’t going to have any costs of living on the boat, because we offer you a free stay in two or three-bed cabins, as well as meals during your stay on the boat.
- RiseDay is paying your transportation costs (up to 300 euros).
- You’ll get Internet vouchers, so you can stay in touch with your family and friends while you stay on the boat.
- We provide you training and education, which ensures your career growth in the company.
- You’ll have opportunity to travel Europe and visit the cities on free-of-charge excursions
- We organize monthly team-building events which gives you the opportunity to connect with all your colleagues.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB:
Please, send your CV to [email protected] and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.