Frequently Asked Questions
Feron is recruitment company engaged in professional preselection and mediation between respective candidates and respective employers. We do our work according to the standards and principles of professional recruitment, so that both sides get the maximum out of employment procedure.
Feron was established in 2012 and has proved itself as a reliable partner for employers and job seekers. We are professionals dedicated to the business of recruiting.
To apply for a job, you need to fill out our application online. Within the application you must specify what position you are applying for and to write down your complete work experience and what best describes your personality. It is very important to write down all your working experience. Try to do it chronologically starting with your last job. That will help the recruiters get a sense of your career so far and where you would like to work. Have in mind that CV application is very important as it is the first impression that recruiters have of a candidate.
We know it might seem like a hassle but is is very important to fill out the application. Only that way your CV will be in our data base and we can start your employment process. Although it migh look harder than just to send your CV via e-mail there is a reason behind that. After filling our CV application we will have all the necessary information for further procedure. Sometimes we need some information to send to the employer urgently and this way we assure that we have all the info we need.
Filling CV application is done online and it will take you about 20 minutes to do it. It is essential that before filling your CV application you have a scanned passport, photo and a recommendation in order to be able to upload it along with other data.
After entering all the fields and uploading the required documents check in the box "I am not a robot" and then click the button "submit".
After you have completed the entire application and clicked the "submit" check your email. You will recive confirmation mail within 5 minutes.
If you are not getting confirmation mail, please feel free to contact us by e-mail and telephone to find out if whether your application is successfully submited.
It is difficult to accurately answer but it may be between a week and a year and a half, depending on the position and the program you are applying for.
Candidates that don't meet the requirements or their business profile does not fit the position will not be processed.
If you feel unsecure or you prefer not to, you do not need to upload it. But once you get into a procedure of obtaining a job your future employer will ask for you to provide us with your passport copy.
River cruise season starts in March and ends in November. Some companies have winter cruises so the season for them ends in January.
As for the Middle East, season never ends. The employment process is happening all through the year.
1. Filling in the application
2. Interview with our recruiter - this is the preselection interview via Skype. If you pass the interview next step is:
3. Sending your CV to the potential employer. - note that sometimes the employer you are interested in doesn't take applications at the moment so maybe you will have to wait for your application to be sent.
4. Interview with the employer - if the employer is interested in your CV they will ask for an interview to be scheduled. Interview can be via Skype or face-to-face, depending on the employer.
5. Getting a contract - if the employer is satisfied with the interview and if there is an open position for you, employer will offer you a contract.
6. Obtaining work visa - some candidates have to get a work visa. Duration of this process depends on the embassy.
7. Joinning your company and first day of work!